: A couple of days ago I was playing some roulette. While making 10 mil bets I noticed the roulette wheel going fairly slow, when the wheel stopped I should have won but instead my money was all gone. Is there any chance you can take a look into it (my roulette spinning history that is)? It feels wrong, like a bug somehow... Kind Regards 30-12-201
roulette bug
Started by raintrain [259880] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 54 / 100
- Historical score
- 26 / 100
- Story score
- 32 / 100
- Engagement score
- 35 / 100
: A couple of days ago I was playing some roulette. While making 10 mil bets I noticed the roulette wheel going fairly slow, when the wheel stopped I should have won but instead my money was all gone. Is there any chance you can take a look into it (my roulette spinning history that is)? It feels wrong, like a bug somehow... Kind Regards 30-12-201
I think there's a Last Spins button to check your prize. Did you click that?
Yes I did, it showed my loss but once again, the wheel seemed bugged. It started running really slow, I thought I should have won but it said it was a loss. Is there any way you can check the specific spin?
'Last spins' results are always correct. Wheel is just an animation. In 'last spins' you can see the result of your actual request to the server, and in that case everything seems fine.