260 replies · 3.31k views · thread synced · 10 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:261 / 261 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
261
Discussion span
→
Authority score
65 / 100
Historical score
44 / 100
Story score
70 / 100
Engagement score
87 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
Collete[1389080]
· 65 likes · Scripts should be banned , if people cant play a text game without them then they should **** off.
Proxima[1879587]Wiki Editor
· 21 likes · Really not much of a fan. I get the whole idea of wanting to prevent script abuse, but it was an interesting part of the game. Now if you are legit and notice you're being attacked you gotta just take …
Champion[1927067]
· 21 likes · NZSAS is probably crying right now GG
Chedburn recently posted changes regarding flying or self jailing whilst being attacked. You can no longer travel or attempt to bust someone whilst being attacked. Do you think this will affect future wars? Do you agree with these changes?
Personally I see this change as a positive one that gives everyone a fair game and an equal chance during wars!
What about using SED's to selfhosp prior to the attacker finishing the attack? I mean it's a pretty long hosp time, but you still get to avoid an attack on your own terms, and only the rich will be able to use that frequently too...
Personally I understand this change though, with DoctorN and various other scripts it has become virtually impossible to have long attacks without the opponent jailing / travelling, I will however miss this feature myself aswell, as I did it a lot.
Really not much of a fan. I get the whole idea of wanting to prevent script abuse, but it was an interesting part of the game. Now if you are legit and notice you're being attacked you gotta just take it like a chump.
I especially like travelling if I noticed someone is holding me before I leave a poker table. :(
Should have been done long ago! Absolutely love this change. It wont really affect Territories warring but I guess it will make an impact on the other warring engines Ched has promised. Good move
Not a fan of this, takes another dynamic away from the game just because of scripting.
If I spend time in a war actively watching my health, I should have the opportunity to dodge the attack, makes things more interesting and gives me more of a chance to survive when fighting against stronger factions.
Maybe just make it so that any action during an attack requires a Captcha or whatever you call them? This way we could keep the dynamic aspect of actually being able to do something while being attacked and at the same time avoid scripts being able to automatically do it for you?