Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

wssb

Started by gakki [1763309] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 282 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
33 / 100
Story score
38 / 100
Engagement score
50 / 100

Most-liked replies

gakki [1763309]

goke123 [1763309]

Net funds spent on WSSB shares during window: $2,954,984,230

Net funds received by selling WSSB shares after window: $9,705,615,917

Profits made on WSSB shares sold after window: $6,750,631,686

WSSB shares bought during window: 36,105,399

WSSB shares sold during window: 0

WSSB shares sold after window creating final profit value: 36,105,399

Earliest purchase during window: 2016-07-10.

Money debited: $6,750,631,686



I donnot why,I got no idea about inside news,I bought easrlier than company change.I keep so far because I believe it will go higher.