HI I am a big fun of archery, crosbow and rifle shooting. I am finding it facinating how calm person can be when focusing on th etask and target. It colmes me down and putting in positive set of mind.
WHat are your thoughts? what do you like in shooting?
I prefer small bore shooting it took me 3 years to do it, its my favorite sport but I live in England so its really hard to get hold of a rifle and join a club!!
50-100 yard target or vermin shooting is my preference. You?
I have been out for last 5 years starting with bow now I am compound 61 lb and recurve 30 lb shooting 50 yards or over instinctive shooting.lol
crosbow have 2 lol one with scope one with mehanical scope and the same grate fun. Air rifle d-Ram grate equipment with grate scope having fun as well about 50 yards but shooting half inch target ;-) slowly progresing to 100 yards
and my new project shootgun might get one at the begining of summer time love to have over and under 12g thinking about full chocke but might be adjustible and of course one triger that would be fantastic short barel for confined space (forest shooting)
I am not realy planing to hunt or do pest control just enjoing the activity eye hand coordination grate fun and satisfaction when I hit the target haha.
have you been thinking about other equipment to shoot bows fort example?
Jheez. That's a lot!!
Are you from America? I would not even have a chance to get my hands on a lot of them!
I've done archery in the past, The thought of it has not really passed my mind though. I enjoy going the gun club in my spare time and shooting .22LR upto .357! I've shot 5.56 and 7.62 from 300yrd and would really like to continue it but the problem is that its a really expensive hobby in the UK, and being a student with only a part time job I can barely afford Small bore :P
Yeah nothing like getting a bull!! All them breathing exercises worth it in the end though eh? ;P
I would really like to do clay pigeon more than I currently do (once a year) as that's a really good sport! SO much harder to hit a moving target! I suppose forest shooting would be cool! You do any competitions?