Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Update:

Started by LimeTree [1321200] on in General Discussion.

38 replies · 803 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 39 / 39 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
39
Discussion span
→
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
60 / 100
Engagement score
73 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

LimeTree [1321200] ×1 Lisa96 [1734478] ×1

LimeTree [1321200]

I'm not dead. Or if I am, which I might well be, I have acquired an official spokesperson to speak on my behalf due to my unfortunate absence.

But no, I am alive. In fact, I have achieved universal immunity. Nothing can stop me, not yet.



In better news: I just logged in to tell you this. See you in 3months for the next update on the adventures of LimeTree. PS: Life away from the computer is cool, give it a try more often.



My love to you all, bisous
arrow [2024586]

Get your own jokes m8, Lisa96 is mine to chat shit about

Lemme earn my karma in peace jheeeze

is that too much to ask for?
manic [1554958]

I will +R everyone in this thread (limit pending).

Except OP because he is a zombie according to Lisamoron.