Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Mission bug

Started by TheAddict [1862640] on in Bugs & Issues.

5 replies · 67 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
41 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

lolmaster [1397897] ×1

TheAddict [1862640]

So I have a mission called Forgotten Bills and every time I attack the target, nothing hits him and it ends up as a stalemate. Have attacked him more than 5-6times.

Here is the mission:
This is a nothing job. I'd say it was beneath you, but then this voice in my head asks, have we ever found something that was beneath you? And I answer, nothing yet except the soles of your shoes, and hopefully never my sister if ya know what's good for ya! Why did I even mention that? Anyhow: there's this idiot what didn't pay his bills. Says, "Oh, well, I must have forgot." Go and fresh his memory for me. Do it quick though, he's a pretty new customer, and I don't want him thinking late payments are something I'll turn three blind eyes to.

Mentions: lolmaster [1397897]

Kate [1701775]

Please try off xanax, or use boosters if possible. Maybe as a friend to help?

No bug here as Stewie mentioned as well.

Closing report
Stewie [1494547]

Level doesn't really mean much. Mission targets are selected by total stats. However, their defense is probably much more than your strength.

Try things such as Vicodin, or Epinephrine to help you defeat them.
Chuckyboy2 [1875579]

It sounds like a like your speed is too low and there dex is high. Try a flash grenade with a high accuracy weapon like maccana. If that doesn't work use a vicoden.

You have a large amount of stalemates. This is likely the reason why