I was thinking about switching my job and I was wondering if doing so would lose all my "casino points" (currently work in the casino). Should I use up all my points before I switch or does it carry over to the next job/remain if I were to return to the casino?
Job Points
Started by DawgPoop [2019135] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Authority score
- 42 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 25 / 100
- Engagement score
- 42 / 100
I was thinking about switching my job and I was wondering if doing so would lose all my "casino points" (currently work in the casino). Should I use up all my points before I switch or does it carry over to the next job/remain if I were to return to the casino?
I've always lost my points when switching jobs
I believe if you have points and switch jobs they wont carry over, but if you go back to your previous job at a later point you should still have all your old points for that job. I could be wrong, though and If I'm not I don't think it applies to companies, only the starting out jobs. So I'd use them as you probably wont return to that career anyway once you've built some decent working stats up.
Job points remain at that job forever, even if you switch. Starter jobs and companies included.