Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Trade counting error

Started by Rhino [982382] on in Bugs & Issues.

14 replies · 164 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 15 / 15 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
15
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
4
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
60 / 100
Historical score
33 / 100
Story score
42 / 100
Engagement score
56 / 100

Most-liked replies

Rhino [982382]

These numbers don't add up, obviously. Number in trade is 100,001 less than it says I've added. Reason for adding in seperate lumps is multiple 504's when trying to add anything larger than those numbers.

[image: i.imgur.com]
Rhino [982382]

It's literally impossible to add them all at once, adding them this way was the only way to get torn to cooperate with me
Rhino [982382]

Also, it's showing I traded 275k away, (Or 1.1m) but in reality I've traded away 325,001 (Weird number for it to settle on)
orly [1851172]

On the other hand, I was able to add all 325001 lollipops to a new trade in one step. And upon Accept-ing the trade, it thought about it for a few seconds and gave a 504 error but ultimately the trade went through correctly.

Just in case this information is helpful, I'm adding this. (I'm probably just better than Rhino, who is kinda lame... etc etc) [image: d3spquiph2sexc.cloudfront.net][image: d3spquiph2sexc.cloudfront.net][image: ih1.redbubble.net]
Chedburn [1] Admin Developer

The trade system can barely handle items in quantities of 10k, in fact, most areas can't - that's why we issue a warning to anyone holding over 20k items.