Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

CHAT ISSUE

Started by S-I-S [1187574] on in Bugs & Issues.

9 replies · 103 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
10
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
4
Authority score
50 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
40 / 100
Engagement score
52 / 100
S-I-S [1187574]

If I write something on chat but then decide to delete it without sending the message will delete but once I click another link within Torn the message will pop up again until its sent or I send something on chat.

Not sure if its just me or everyone else.

Am on Google chrome.
S-I-S [1187574]

I cleared cookies and cache but the problem is still there. Its not a big issue but I thought I should mention it.

I will try n firefox
Kate [1701775]

Will assign to vysdel in this case to look into if possible, just in case (not sure if it's on the devs side tho)