Thankyou
.
Started by DaHoodRider [2040536] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 9
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 7
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Authority score
- 19 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 46 / 100
- Engagement score
- 51 / 100
Thankyou
No.
i bet Ched probably doesn't even go on that shit
Bravo, You actually made a thread begging for fb torn.
hope someone sends you billions, good luck
I couldn't figure out how to send money to you, but I was able to do this:[:smiley:]
1 | dagrims hit DaHoodRider with Benelli M4 Super in the left arm for 225. DaHoodRider health: 375 |
| DaHoodRider missed! | |
2 | dagrims hit DaHoodRider with Benelli M4 Super in the left shoulder for 176. DaHoodRider health: 199 |
| DaHoodRider missed! | |
3 | dagrims hit DaHoodRider with Benelli M4 Super in the right arm for 200. DaHoodRider health: 0 |
| DaHoodRider missed! | |
4 | dagrims hospitalized DaHoodRider |
i don`t think you can send $ in tron light anyway it took for me 3 days to up for 5 lvl and I don`t use any of them (lived in shack, don`t do any attacks)
I figured it out - send the player a message and you can include cash along with it.
anyway no one plays it just up for 5 lvl and left
Very thoughtful of you I must say!