should mention the 1,2,4,8,16,32x multiplier on the trees - help those nub leaders out
Everything about faction specials
Started by Harley [258120] Wiki Contributor on in Tutorials & Guides.
Posts archived: 154 / 154 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
should mention the 1,2,4,8,16,32x multiplier on the trees - help those nub leaders out
Good idea, added!
Love you Harley , thanks :)
How do I upgrade our chain timer?
Where do you see that? I can only see info on the first upgrade.in that branch
Noticed just before the update that ched's test faction had 11,4m respect, and just after he had 40m respect. My guess is that one of those amounts are what we need to get all.
There is no chain timer anymore in territories
Regular warring still exists though
Ah shit that makes sense. I'm wondering if we should wait with choosig anything until that is released.
RIP Adept?
was just coming here to check that. rip.
That's why WSSB is so high
well done Harley, and thank you.
Does this mean if you upgrade Steadfast first it would cost 99k but if it where the second branch 198k? because if thats the case then Stead should be the 6th one to go for as it would be more cost effective? being the cheapest . Or could you simply "reset" wait 100 hours and buy in order?
rip gym gains?
Criminality = 593993 respects
Fortitude = 526142 respects
Voracity = 275581 respects
Toleration = 254884 respects
Excursion = 320921 respects
Steadfast = 99720++ respects (*More info required) = 553744 respects (**According to IceBlueFire [776] Calculations)
Aggression = 563249 respects
Suppression = 500004 respects
Thanks for the great thread. Rated +....
Pls calculate the excursion again. It seems your one is difference from mine.
Mentions: IceBlueFire [776]
If you want Stead to be cost effective it should be purchased first, as it would be the cheapest, not 6th, the most expensive.
We don't know how much is the respect for the unknown 15 upgrades at steadfast. Thus it may catch up or exceed the other tree's total too.
I think my value excursion is correct?
[image: i.gyazo.com]
Are you sure you didn't miss anything? Thanks a lot for the values though, I used all of your values except excursion!
RIP gym gains
I think u missed "Travel Cost".
It would be very appreciated if you put a small credit at the end of your post. :D I think your thread is very resourceful and my one isn't needed already. :D Thanks for the great effort. It helps a lot.