We set a lower cap for newer players, since you are only 66 days old your available loan is limited to 165m. Assuming your networth is high enough (which it is) this will continue increasing day by day.
Duke
Started by Boobie2 [2029740] on in Bugs & Issues.
Posts archived: 23 / 23 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
We set a lower cap for newer players, since you are only 66 days old your available loan is limited to 165m. Assuming your networth is high enough (which it is) this will continue increasing day by day.
I don't think they will change it. Its probably to prevent multi abuse. Imagine you send a multi 1 billion worth of DP. They sell to the system for small loss - maybe get 800m. But because of the loan increase they can borrow a billion from duke. Then send 1.8 billion back to main account. I would hope that it would be super easy to catch people that tried this but I'm pretty sure thats why loans work how they do now.
Heh I posted about this Loan abuse 5 months ago, glad to see some steps taken to combat it :)
http://www.torn.com/forums.php#!p=threads&f=2&t=15979822&b=0&a=0
Mentions: Multi Life