Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Faction banking

Started by KevlarE12 [2017143] on in Bugs & Issues.

13 replies · 180 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
14
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
4
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
32 / 100
Story score
36 / 100
Engagement score
51 / 100
KevlarE12 [2017143]

I recently donated 31m into my faction bank, next time I went on torn I had 18m in my bank which I had no idea where it came from. I put that 18m in faction bank and checked my total. It said minus 490k any one have any ideas what's going on? Faction lists confirm me putting it in but no money is in and I've never been over drawn on it. There are no notification on my events or faction information. Any ideas anyone?
Chedburn [1] Admin Developer

I'm not sure I understand the issue, is there something specific you'd like me to check?

I see you had 31 million, and then spent 13.6 million in the points market, and then put 17m in your faction. You had 900k left, and then put 400k more in your faction.
KevlarE12 [2017143]

The 17 million and the 400k never went into my factions bank. It was withdrawn when I checked. I've asked my faction leader to check and they said that no one else has taken my money out and to report it as bug because it's not there.
Chedburn [1] Admin Developer

So I think the user is saying that 17,000,000 + 400,000 has totally vanished instead of being put in the faction? You don't know this for sure, but the records on temp_factiondonations.php are not showing the values?
Chedburn [1] Admin Developer

I have painstakingly manually added together all of the individual transactions in and out of the faction and have found the following.



Total money donated to faction: 1,023,999,990

Money received from faction: 1,024,061,000

Difference: -61,010

Money donated to faction: -61010



No issues? I don't see anything wrong here. Here's all of the logs in and out of your faction.
IDUser IDTime CreatedTypeMoney beforeMoney afterValueScriptComment
76204552120171432017-01-19 10:30:361145,089245,089100,000/factions.php?rfcv=6543060362
76154384220171432017-01-18 07:46:3511,000,000500,000-500,000/factions.php?rfcv=8916781507
76130803620171432017-01-17 20:06:541951,063551,063-400,000/factions.php?rfcv=6693110221
76127239720171432017-01-17 18:26:11117,950,972950,972-17,000,000/factions.php?rfcv=4567752533
76115070820171432017-01-17 12:08:531309,72230,309,72230,000,000/factions.php?rfcv=9098373733
76060722220171432017-01-16 08:23:54131,075,162575,162-30,500,000/factions.php?rfcv=1141810213
76060374420171432017-01-16 08:11:511355,16230,355,16230,000,000/factions.php?rfcv=7743762912
75987703520171432017-01-14 18:48:48133,842,578442,578-33,400,000/factions.php?rfcv=5620796811
75987447320171432017-01-14 18:38:281358,57830,358,57830,000,000/factions.php?rfcv=6841190996
75944969720171432017-01-13 18:55:4314,169,508669,508-3,500,000/factions.php?rfcv=5621391235
75944866320171432017-01-13 18:52:261389,50835,389,50835,000,000/factions.php?rfcv=1057249186
75937230820171432017-01-13 14:50:521100,660400,660300,000/factions.php?rfcv=3005144122
75893467920171432017-01-12 15:08:17137,262,871462,871-36,800,000/factions.php?rfcv=1824930854
75893221620171432017-01-12 15:00:581531,87135,531,87135,000,000/factions.php?rfcv=5687462563
75892863220171432017-01-12 14:48:23138,531,871531,871-38,000,000/factions.php?rfcv=7780630822
75892777520171432017-01-12 14:44:581755,87150,755,87150,000,000/factions.php?rfcv=6578551381
75853561020171432017-01-11 16:56:46148,350,653350,653-48,000,000/factions.php?rfcv=6675187428
75853353920171432017-01-11 16:49:521222,65330,222,65330,000,000/factions.php?rfcv=2829368702
75853043520171432017-01-11 16:39:23131,454,62754,627-31,400,000/factions.php?rfcv=1870126332
75852943220171432017-01-11 16:35:571317,63730,317,63730,000,000/factions.php?rfcv=9429110012
75818779420171432017-01-10 20:57:39101,500,0001,500,000/factions.php?rfcv=5926086592
75818664320171432017-01-10 20:53:331443,72530,443,72530,000,000/factions.php?rfcv=1958075056
75785062420171432017-01-10 01:30:30151,983,666483,666-51,500,000/factions.php?rfcv=4774660173
75784740020171432017-01-10 01:20:2312,66650,002,66650,000,000/factions.php?rfcv=2375889644
75742703020171432017-01-09 01:43:09162,097262,097200,000/factions.php?rfcv=9298476760
75739827720171432017-01-09 00:31:07127,062,08362,083-27,000,000/factions.php?rfcv=3411933067
75739402620171432017-01-09 00:20:591159,08330,159,08330,000,000/factions.php?rfcv=7123718108
75720357420171432017-01-08 13:50:46151,377,224377,224-51,000,000/factions.php?rfcv=4166733167
75719956820171432017-01-08 13:39:161328,2244,328,2244,000,000/factions.php?rfcv=3167483532
75691890020171432017-01-07 21:04:111391,1694,391,1694,000,000/factions.php?rfcv=5207965445
75680217020171432017-01-07 15:08:1014,499,302499,302-4,000,000/factions.php?rfcv=6302010590
75676278520171432017-01-07 12:55:051445,8684,445,8684,000,000/factions.php?rfcv=7680158826
75640693320171432017-01-06 17:39:0219,513,768513,768-9,000,000/factions.php?rfcv=7718922052
75640350820171432017-01-06 17:28:3411,629,7684,629,7683,000,000/factions.php?rfcv=9224837642
75632971820171432017-01-06 13:39:23149,768349,768300,000/factions.php?rfcv=9931077651
75593150120171432017-01-05 16:50:1317,946,668446,668-7,500,000/factions.php?rfcv=2171122184
75592884020171432017-01-05 16:43:151446,6685,446,6685,000,000/factions.php?rfcv=4679929903
75592683220171432017-01-05 16:38:171381,6685,381,6685,000,000/factions.php?rfcv=1563202545
75564831220171432017-01-05 01:30:2511,931,717531,717-1,400,000/factions.php?rfcv=7675278174
75549259420171432017-01-04 17:52:2812,102,717602,717-1,500,000/factions.php?rfcv=9918111115
75540178220171432017-01-04 13:45:3812,842,615442,615-2,400,000/factions.php?rfcv=1150206357
75530206420171432017-01-04 07:47:3819,106,615406,615-8,700,000/factions.php?rfcv=5236177498
75529923320171432017-01-04 07:36:221297,5135,297,5135,000,000/factions.php?rfcv=2853485508
75527361620171432017-01-04 06:11:5911,704,113304,113-1,400,000/factions.php?rfcv=1159940953
75526285720171432017-01-04 05:30:5511,670,713270,713-1,400,000/factions.php?rfcv=7282913923
75508575720171432017-01-03 21:21:3211,742,608342,618-1,399,990/factions.php?rfcv=2378997683
75500264920171432017-01-03 17:25:5612,338,73972,338,73970,000,000/factions.php?rfcv=6576262845
75492828220171432017-01-03 13:21:5118,040,178540,178-7,500,000/factions.php?rfcv=6731115187
75461086720171432017-01-02 20:38:5919,819,142819,142-9,000,000/factions.php?rfcv=7615526441
75461034320171432017-01-02 20:37:2311,299,142299,142-1,000,000/factions.php?rfcv=4906829430
75460599720171432017-01-02 20:22:3016,262,492262,492-6,000,000/factions.php?rfcv=1440866045
75459848520171432017-01-02 19:59:4112,060,108360,108-1,700,000/factions.php?rfcv=5818486244
75458461320171432017-01-02 19:16:2712,116,708616,708-1,500,000/factions.php?rfcv=2783973513
75457329120171432017-01-02 18:44:3415,883,675483,675-5,400,000/factions.php?rfcv=7626021560
75457187720171432017-01-02 18:40:551485,6752,485,6752,000,000/factions.php?rfcv=1800568626
75448812720171432017-01-02 14:33:5012,533,471533,471-2,000,000/factions.php?rfcv=7747937041
75434820020171432017-01-02 06:19:491918,193318,193-600,000/factions.php?rfcv=1651000525
75409739620171432017-01-01 17:42:1511,030,343330,343-700,000/factions.php?rfcv=7373993301
75401482520171432017-01-01 13:15:1911,921,343321,343-1,600,000/factions.php?rfcv=7267936305
75372905220171432016-12-31 20:01:0612,457,693457,693-2,000,000/factions.php?rfcv=5895755874
75355591320171432016-12-31 09:04:251100,643300,643200,000/factions.php?rfcv=6475003328
75355408120171432016-12-31 08:56:4412,275,623275,623-2,000,000/factions.php?rfcv=3723056732
75355380220171432016-12-31 08:55:3111,687,623487,623-1,200,000/factions.php?rfcv=3308609062
75328842920171432016-12-30 18:00:31193,293293,293200,000/factions.php?rfcv=6400819294
75320904720171432016-12-30 13:29:12140,793240,793200,000/factions.php?rfcv=5300043451
75314249120171432016-12-30 09:16:531138,288238,288100,000/factions.php?rfcv=7124840890
75133755020171432016-12-26 04:13:02156,402256,402200,000/factions.php?rfcv=4354213194
75052309720171432016-12-24 02:25:4713,250,973350,973-2,900,000/factions.php?rfcv=1417981538
75009819120171432016-12-23 01:19:57137200,037200,000/factions.php?rfcv=8309183259
75000999820171432016-12-22 21:02:33178,537378,537300,000/factions.php?rfcv=3936022388
74896156720171432016-12-20 13:18:4210400,000400,000/factions.php?rfcv=7131815936
74836831220171432016-12-19 06:11:08161,460361,460300,000/factions.php?rfcv=3041071126
74836659520171432016-12-19 06:05:411306,460706,460400,000/factions.php?rfcv=7786885021
74811923120171432016-12-18 18:01:421836,660336,660-500,000/factions.php?rfcv=9339838045
74790095220171432016-12-18 05:18:27146,460346,460300,000/factions.php?rfcv=1581908267
74745180820171432016-12-17 04:56:551134,460384,460250,000/factions.php?rfcv=8775448995
74700837120171432016-12-16 06:34:421988,750388,750-600,000/factions.php?rfcv=7093644381
74699705820171432016-12-16 05:55:521319,58937,319,58937,000,000/factions.php?rfcv=1153926954
74678878820171432016-12-15 20:32:39149,604349,604300,000/factions.php?rfcv=9130893955
74541460220171432016-12-12 21:45:3312,906,0151,406,015-1,500,000/factions.php?rfcv=2303387158
74541424520171432016-12-12 21:44:29159,906,0152,906,015-57,000,000/factions.php?rfcv=6343973859
74530732120171432016-12-12 16:33:37154,7272,054,7272,000,000/factions.php?rfcv=4063116298
74483821920171432016-12-11 15:51:541329,6093,329,6093,000,000/factions.php?rfcv=7731915323
74450242220171432016-12-10 20:49:1814,124404,124400,000/factions.php?rfcv=7421332517
74424441120171432016-12-10 05:13:181766,9581,766,9581,000,000/factions.php?rfcv=1144894724
74358767020171432016-12-08 19:55:0411,447,534647,534-800,000/factions.php?rfcv=1082423411
74358745920171432016-12-08 19:54:3914,247,5341,447,534-2,800,000/factions.php?rfcv=8576364092
74329970920171432016-12-08 04:23:2013,172,659672,659-2,500,000/factions.php?rfcv=6397754589
74329763520171432016-12-08 04:15:5411,307,084307,084-1,000,000/factions.php?rfcv=5139674090
74328338120171432016-12-08 03:33:0614500,004500,000/factions.php?rfcv=3907253911
74316976520171432016-12-07 22:15:10162,589162,589100,000/factions.php?rfcv=1027786985
74306362320171432016-12-07 17:15:33171,989171,989100,000/factions.php?rfcv=9915186950
74277450620171432016-12-07 02:10:001216,8621,216,8621,000,000/factions.php?rfcv=7781580081
74180063120171432016-12-05 00:36:28153,333163,333110,000/factions.php?rfcv=2925873560
74144032520171432016-12-04 04:53:171631,222632,2221,000/factions.php?rfcv=7940185592
74143994120171432016-12-04 04:52:071531,222631,222100,000/factions.php?rfcv=1837988133
74143858720171432016-12-04 04:46:29131,222531,222500,000/factions.php?rfcv=5712873765
73945743720171432016-11-29 16:33:131304,4221,304,4221,000,000/factions.php?rfcv=6836911066
73864484720171432016-11-27 20:26:1013,620,5732,020,573-1,600,000/factions.php?rfcv=3945809614
73861026020171432016-11-27 18:50:341120,5732,620,5732,500,000/factions.php?rfcv=4640255497
73731688320171432016-11-24 18:07:3812,942,6921,042,692-1,900,000/factions.php?rfcv=1961682183
73731593920171432016-11-24 18:03:57110,943,1922,943,192-8,000,000/factions.php?rfcv=7218995302
73652324320171432016-11-23 00:40:0412,595,463995,463-1,600,000/factions.php?rfcv=5392783405
73649827020171432016-11-22 23:33:011133,4632,133,4632,000,000/factions.php?rfcv=7709314304
73549703220171432016-11-20 20:52:5517,126,7492,126,749-5,000,000/factions.php?rfcv=9551611870
73549654220171432016-11-20 20:51:451739,74920,739,74920,000,000/factions.php?rfcv=9482546749
73533413920171432016-11-20 12:51:151236,0452,236,0452,000,000/factions.php?rfcv=9363614843
73457669820171432016-11-18 19:37:27112,649,7001,149,700-11,500,000/factions.php?rfcv=9816245862
73412806220171432016-11-17 20:42:471343,4251,343,4251,000,000/factions.php?rfcv=7333714832
73366099420171432016-11-16 21:41:20184,6071,084,6071,000,000/factions.php?rfcv=8912266612
73250375320171432016-11-14 13:58:31112,030,2051,030,205-11,000,000/factions.php?rfcv=3394371337
73213954820171432016-11-13 19:46:0811,341,306841,306-500,000/factions.php?rfcv=5946614132
73210308720171432016-11-13 18:17:141829,99015,829,99015,000,000/factions.php?rfcv=5143502755
73108388520171432016-11-11 14:55:0415,652,3031,652,303-4,000,000/factions.php?rfcv=3294238746
73002039220171432016-11-09 12:11:0116,627,0111,027,011-5,600,000/factions.php?rfcv=2776457603
72864600420171432016-11-06 22:35:5412,393,8971,593,897-800,000/factions.php?rfcv=7461610609
72858496920171432016-11-06 20:21:3616,406,3162,406,316-4,000,000/factions.php?rfcv=8355835076
72849167020171432016-11-06 16:24:0815,346,3162,346,316-3,000,000/factions.php?rfcv=5754628166
72838249520171432016-11-06 11:37:471170,163417,170,163417,000,000/factions.php?rfcv=6173999956
72737224320171432016-11-04 11:55:301805,02012,805,02012,000,000/factions.php?rfcv=9700224237
72471125620171432016-10-30 12:41:591175,94011,175,94011,000,000/factions.php?rfcv=8630772049
72418243820171432016-10-29 09:36:371440,242,067242,067-440,000,000/factions.php?rfcv=5202294530
72414408720171432016-10-29 07:34:191153,3576,153,3576,000,000/factions.php?rfcv=9675522488
72320627820171432016-10-27 09:44:3714,777,1541,277,154-3,500,000/factions.php?rfcv=7320257029
72228027020171432016-10-25 09:34:5012,772,159272,159-2,500,000/factions.php?rfcv=5883603804
Swatsicle [1593313]

That's weird. The fact that it ever went negative at all is suspicious, since I don't allow those with bank access to overdraw. The bug reporter does have access though...

I'll write a quick API script to see if that shows anything. Otherwise I'll have to assume it's user error and I will handle the case with the user myself.

Thank you for checking up, I appreciate it.
Swatsicle [1593313]

I built a script real quick and it shows the exact same thing:

KevlarE12: -61010

The rest of the values also match up with temp_factiondonations.php, so I'll suppose it's user error. As a small note, when I query for mainnewsfull in the API there are some null entries, had me scratching my head for a bit. Any clue what these are/were? Also, will mainnewsfull ever be cut off when it's too long or will it always go back the entire history of the faction? (Need to know if I need to make a weekly cron to make a local copy.)

Example:
"202250186": { "timestamp": 1481370195, "news": null }
"202243262": { "timestamp": 1481362512, "news": null }


Other than that, this bug report can be closed and I will handle possible reimbursement myself.
Chedburn [1] Admin Developer

I think they're showing Null because of Destructive Anomaly's: Ð

Faction news goes back about 3 months, so you would need to make local copies.
KevlarE12 [2017143]

Cheers for your time however I can't see how it's user error if I put the 2 sets of money in there and now they don't exist. It's ok we just sort it internally and I'll let you know if it keeps happening I'll not lose any sleep if it only happens the once