holy shit im 16
wtf
Started by 7th_sloth [2010567] on in Achievements.
About this thread
Posts archived: 18 / 18 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 18
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 18
- Likes on archived posts
- 61
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 57 / 100
- Historical score
- 22 / 100
- Story score
- 46 / 100
- Engagement score
- 64 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Philistine [475622]
· 7 likes ·
Moved to achievements. It seems appropriate I guess? - mug [553318] Committee
· 3 likes ·
i remember when i turned 16. had to stop stealing moms credit card and get a job. all down hill from here.
holy shit im 16
How is this relevant to torn?
Happy Birthday btw
shocking.
happy birthday.
Moved to achievements.
It seems appropriate I guess?
Happy Birthday...also, why is a person who was just 15 yesterday playing a game with drugs, sex, murder, and such things?
This should be an Honor Bar.
(Goodbye Adolescence) reach the age of 16
Happy Birthday,enjoy!
You spelled "graved" wrong
sweet sixteen!
hbd man, 16-22 is the best age to be at - enjoy!
i remember when i turned 16. had to stop stealing moms credit card and get a job.
all down hill from here.
I did it the other way around - when I turned 16 I stole my moms credit card and got a (hand-)job
Best day of my life
the game is pg-13
You mean your mom spanked you when she found out??
you savage!
Grats, you are legal in my state now. Pro tip, don't be like other millenials and wait to get a car/drivers permit. Start early so you are not a shithead on the road like every other 20 something.
On my 16th birthday, was dating this indian chick, she made us some curry masala and she put it on my belly button and run it down my hot doggie and the she ate it.
Careful bro. Curry in your piss hole will burn like a mother ****er
Wow, I literally have socks older than you.