Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Skyrim Mods

Started by SilentEagle [2037307] on in Gaming.

10 replies · 71 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
11
Discussion span
→
People posting
8
Likes on archived posts
10
Authority score
22 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
51 / 100

Most-liked replies

SilentEagle [2037307]

All you folks playing Skyrim Special Edition, I'd like to know some of the better mods you've come across. Add what systems it's on, if you can.
Claire [1971751]

Of course it does! It should with the awesome amount of hi-res retextures modders provide us with. A modded Skyrim has almost everything Special edition has. Rain occulsion with real shelter, realistic water with realistic water 2. The only thing it doesn't have is the torturers hood but who bothers almost everybody's using alternate start mods! I am still gonna play oldrim until SKSE64 and btw brodual did a video on it be sure to check that out!
Stylin [1474127]

havent played in a few months, but the mods that gives you the ability to carry much more items + whistle for your horse at any location, i found those two very useful.. especially the horse, makes travelling around the huge map so much faster.




Accurate [1758158]

Wenches mod and alternate start are great.



Of course I ruin every game with the cheat room. Mods that give new quests are great but they can clash with each other.
Spazkid13 [979257]

I love designing the characters-I usually will spend an hour and a half each time I make a new one. I don't have any mods yet- any recommendations?



Also, my new laptop's not letting my special edition work right. It insists on using my integrated graphics, which results in this weird patchy gray splotching all over. If I disable integrated graphics, it still won't use my discrete graphics and instead won't load the game. It's not happening with the original version. Pisses me off.[:sick:]
Claire [1971751]

Do you mean immersive horses or convenient horses both of them have that feature. I prefer immersive horses over convenient horses cause it has less scripting but convenient horses has awesome animations and stuff
Claire [1971751]

You want mods for character creation?

First go to Google and search for RaceMenu. It will show you a mod. Install everything in it's requirements section.

Then search for showracemenu precache killer, absolutely neccesary

There's windsong character overhaul. But it's standalone.

I highly recommend hvelgir's aesthetics. His brows beards and other mods.

Then there is xenius character enhancement.

Apachii sky hair for awesome hairstyles for both genders.

Female facial animation for female characters because vanilla one sucks

And Since the vanilla animations look like you are an ape try R.A.P movement and idles made by friend.