Need help. The communists are coming to power.
Need help.
Started by TasmanianDevil [2032015] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 42 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 24 / 100
- Engagement score
- 40 / 100
Need help. The communists are coming to power.
Need paracetamol, I've got a banging hang over
i bet you need tons of money :)
I need worldpeace and a lifetime supply of beer :p
I need newbies to play nicely without scamming, spamming and having multiple accounts with which to spam me with but doubt I will get it. However, yes I do agree - you really do need help mate. Psychiatric help.
I had psychiatric help once. Can't remember what it was all about - I was too busy licking the doctors window.
"need help" no other words... so my answer for you is :
"take this help -> " with nothing more, hope it helps^^