Hi there, as part of the current mission I'm doing, I was to send a weapon to a particular player [836628]. That's all fine until I go to select the user ID and I can't - all it brings up is the user 1836628 who I'm sure would appreciate the gift, but won't complete my mission. So in short - can't select the darn player I need to - is this cos they are a deserter?
Mission bug
Started by thatbloke [2022680] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 13
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 34 / 100
- Historical score
- 20 / 100
- Story score
- 33 / 100
- Engagement score
- 44 / 100
Hi there, as part of the current mission I'm doing, I was to send a weapon to a particular player [836628]. That's all fine until I go to select the user ID and I can't - all it brings up is the user 1836628 who I'm sure would appreciate the gift, but won't complete my mission. So in short - can't select the darn player I need to - is this cos they are a deserter?
Have you tried on another browser/device or tried clearing cache and cookies?
Hi Kate, sure have, done all the usual purges and alt options. Cheers
so clicking send beside the item brings up a box and it won't let you paste in 836628?
Yep I can paste 836628 no problem but the only user I am able to select is 1836628 - for some reason the user 836628 doesn't come up so I can't select them
Tried sending by name and not id? same problem appears or? (name: jtg7402)
Yep same issue - their name does not come up as I type... like they don't exist, except they do
Is this still an issue or managed to do it?
No, still an issue - still doing the same old thing, it doesn't make any sense to me
Did you try a different browser?
Any chance you can put together one of those fancy gif movies showing it happening?
Is this still an issue for you?
Hi there, the mission is now over but yes it was an issue right till the end. Any other time I paste anything there is no problem, but only with that one mission for some reason. Anyway - it's all over now :)
Closing ticket.
If it happens again please post back with as much information as possible.