Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Racing Bug

Started by Puzzlecube [2010196] on in Bugs & Issues.

4 replies · 26 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
35 / 100
Puzzlecube [2010196]

I have just completed a race, where the onscreen results showed me as first Place (even had the result in writing across the top stating "You finished in First place!". I finished in the same time as 2nd place.

When I got the message through, I got this:

You came 2nd in the Withdrawal race and have received 2 racing points! Your best lap was 01:55:40. Click here to join a new race.
aurel1 [1046304] Admin Staff

So you have exactly same time as another player? What browser/OS/platform you use? Event is always correct, so looks like a bug with list ordering.
Puzzlecube [2010196]

I'm playing on PC with Firefox. I crossed the line on the graphics first, but the 2 icons were neck and neck. I overtook 2nd place on the final straight.