Hey guys I attacked and defeated two players, DominoDon and dominodom both were displaying the domino effect, but haven't received the award for it. If I'm missing something then I'm sorry to be a bother.
Domino effect
Started by FaintingGoat [1919974] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 5
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 56 / 100
- Historical score
- 27 / 100
- Story score
- 37 / 100
- Engagement score
- 43 / 100
Most-liked replies
Hey guys I attacked and defeated two players, DominoDon and dominodom both were displaying the domino effect, but haven't received the award for it. If I'm missing something then I'm sorry to be a bother.
Have you tried triggering the award by going to awards - attacking?
Awards can take sometime to come through. Have you tried logging out > in, or clicking on the awards page?
Fixed.
Thank you very much! ð