10 replies · 237 views · thread synced · 4 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
11
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
7
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
3
Authority score
60 / 100
Historical score
38 / 100
Story score
44 / 100
Engagement score
58 / 100
Most-liked replies
Champion[1927067]
· 2 likes · couldn't profit from your staff item, normal players are allowed to buy/sell them as long as the money from the sale doesn't go to the owner.
MightyGoober[812478]
· 2 likes · Why would you purposely want a smaller networth haha. That item is probably worth more than 1 billion to someone, and has a true networth.
However looking at my item list, display case and the fact I have no properties and a maxed loan seems a little strange.
The only possible things I could think of are it hasn't updated yet because I only started back on the 15/01 after a few months away (even though it does every 24 hour)
or
That the Book is affecting my networth, which shouldn't be.
Also I have no stocks or properties as I gave all my networth to a friend as shown on my networth graph.
I also have 0 in the bank, caymans, bookies, poker and none in trades,
I must have forgot to include that in the OP, my bad.
"wallet": 11126,
"bank": 0,
"points": 0
, "cayman": 0,
"vault": 0,
"items": 16066562,
"displaycase": 1000000000,
"bazaar": 0, "properties": 0,
"stockmarket": 0,
"auctionhouse": 0,
"company": null
, "bookie": null,
"loan": -50000000,
"unpaidfees": -2270877,
"total": 963806811,
"parsetime": 0.043066024780273
It must be the staff collectible, if not the book, as I'm pretty sure items under say 100 or whatever the value is has a 1b standard networth value.
Could we maybe change that so account bound, untradeable, staff items such as the Staff Haxx Button and Christmas Decoration don't count toward networth... Obviously items which were given to Officers wouldn't matter as they were allowed to be given to friends.
That's probably good for staff items tho I believe any one who owns a staff item (who isn't staff) wouldn't be allowed to trade them so maybe they should all be excluded any way since they really would fall under the 'Untradeable' category. Just some thoughts I guess.
There's tons of officer (sec) items on the market and AH, such as the Cookie Launcher.
I believe the rule was you were allowed to give them to friends and hope they held on to them. I guess for sentimental value. I'm not 100% sure. I believe the sec who it belonged to wasn't allowed to trade it or get cash for it.
It's just items like the Staff Haxx Button and the various colour Ornaments which aren't allowed to be traded and have to stay on your account which I don't see should count towards it.