Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Networth massive decrease?

Started by Notorious_BOD [1594966] on in Questions & Answers.

4 replies · 182 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
4
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
49 / 100
Notorious_BOD [1594966]

Anyone else had a massive networth decrease for no apparent reason?

Mine dropped by nearly half a bill and I've barely done anything in months that wasn't crimes or gym
Mat-Senpai [952164]

did you have stock that dropped?

did you put money into a faction?

did you buy a company recently?

do you have a lot of items which dropped for money?

did you buy something like gym membership, DPs, point resets etc etc?

go to api.torn.com and check the NW api section or use tornstats, it'll break NW down and explain it.
PeterParker_ [2030631]

Mat--senpaaaaii! I also have a question. I use the bookie as a vault to place my cash. Will that remove my networth somehow? I also use tornstats and it doesnt say in the networth graph.