grave please
About this thread
Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 9
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Authority score
- 18 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 45 / 100
- Engagement score
- 48 / 100
grave please
Bump
Why not ask the second highest bidder?
Probably was worried about people thinking he was scamming.
Sometimes on eBay what people will do is get their friend to bid up an item. The friend will keep raising the bid every time he's outbid. After the auction ends the seller will offer the guy who got in a bidding war with his friend the item. That allows the pair to get a higher price than normal by instigating higher bids.
The second highest bidder wasn't interested anymore, So had to put it up for sale again :)
What ?
I was answering his question.
I think the term is shill bidding. As in I thought you were worried people were gonna accuse you of scamming if you asked the next highest bidder if he was interested.
Nah, I already did ask him :) He wasnt interested anymore
graved as requested.