Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

[RR] mugged but did not lose the money?

Started by Don_Crezzur [244997] on in Bugs & Issues.

15 replies · 169 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 16 / 16 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
16
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
7
Authority score
60 / 100
Historical score
31 / 100
Story score
40 / 100
Engagement score
54 / 100

Most-liked replies

Don_Crezzur [244997]

Hello,

Not sure if this count as a bug but i post it anyway.

After ending my RR game i posted 600mil into my Faction, however at the same time "Someone mugged you and stole $33,480,000 [view] ".

Kinda strange since i only had 600mil on me, and the 600 mil is stored correctly in my faction.
aurel1 [1046304] Admin Staff

So you sure, that 600mil was added to the faction vault, right (I checked only your money log, and the sum that was removed was 566mil)?
aurel1 [1046304] Admin Staff

You actually lost the money, and only 566mil was deducted from your account when you put money to the vault. I will assign this to Ched to check the faction logs to see, why there are so much now.
Don_Crezzur [244997]

Ok if you guys think its fine im okay with that ... i had 600.500.000 in my faction account.

Played RR (did not found somone on time) putted my 600mil back into my faction account and got mugged at the same time.

I receive event i have been mugged for 33.5mil, but when i look i have 600.500.000 in my factionaccount. (did not lose 33.5mil)

I did what i needed to do, if you guys don't see this as a bug its fine for me
CapturerHulkmad [1904837]

maybe it both the mugger and depositor pressed deposit and mug money at the same time so the $33,480,000 went both to mugger and vault too................


TaxEvasion [1959783]

I'm having a very similar issue with a bazaar sale and a faction donation occurring at the exact same time. I have a bug report open now. I donated 1mil to my faction as I sold a DP for 24.325mil. The system is showing 25.325mil leave my account with the donation but only 1mil being deposited into the faction. I believe there is a bug where same-timed events interfere.
Don_Crezzur [244997]

this could be a greate way of money making... just team up with a mate and try to bank your money on time X on the same time your mate try's to mug you... 600mil = 33mil profit. I am sure you can hit the perfect time a few times a day if you practice a bit :)