Hi
I play on my mobile mostly these days. I always have 3 pages open for torn.
1 is forbthw museum so i can exchange flowers for points and its easier to see what flowers i need to buy
2. Is for bookie so i can keep my money safe in a fake bet
3. Is for lurking around the city and doind day to day stuff.
This morning i wanted to buy over 1k edelweiss from someone and i was on page 3 but i was 3 mill short of 37 mill so i opened page 1 and made the bet at 1 and got all the money out. Then i switched to page 3 and went to buy them and when i did so that player has me on BL so he refused to sell.
I quickly then went back to browser page 1 to stash my cash in the fake bookie bet but i was only able to innitially stash the 28 mill that i took out and my 34 mill that i had on hand went missing.
I closed all 3 browser pages and refreshed everything but the 34 mill is missing. Can this be checked and refunded please.
If more info is needed i will.be happy to help. Thanks
Pushing to Chedburn for log check.
I can't see any money missing from the logs. Someone bought your points, so you had 57m, you then spent most in bazaars and stashed the reset in bookie.
[image: i.gyazo.com]
According to your stats it seems everything is fine but i for sure know i had money in my bookie bet and when i opened one browser window on my phone to go to the bookie and when i added the bet as 1$ to remove my money that was stashed safely there i was only left with 28,759,013 which i already had on hand according to your post.
I have no clue what happened but i know 100% that when i opened the page ( bookie ) that was already opened for at least 2 days maybe without being used on my phone there was money there and hence i made the bet to 1$ to remove it all , then i went to buy the flowers and as stated in my first post it didnt appear.
I think it's due to you having multiple windows open - perhaps the money displayed 'on hand' or within bets was old.
Yes. The money displayed in bets was over 3 days old. I sometimes log in on my laptop and when i go back to playing on my mobile phone i dont log in on the bookie window but on a different one and once im logged in the bookie window is available to be played on.
I did have money stored in my bookie bet hence i went to remove it because i knew it was there.
Do you have any other questions that haven't been adequately explained cogo?
I dont have other questions but this issue has not yet been resolved.
I am not sure what to tell you there, logs don't usually lie.
Have you retraced your steps to be totally sure the cash isn't somewhere else that slipped your mind?
You'd need to refresh the page for it to display any updates made on other tabs. I'm still really not sure I see any issue?
The issue is that im missing money. I dont know what the feck happened and i do agree that logs dont lie with some minor exceptions.
If you agree the logs don't lie then you spent the money in a bazaar or on the bookies, you just have to remember what you bought that day or where you bet.
I am not sure what else you want us to do, Chedburn won't credit money if he can't clearly see that it went missing due to a Torn-related issue.