Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Trading apprentice

Started by MaryPoppins2 [2042335] on in Trading Post.

0 replies · 11 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
14 / 100
Historical score
7 / 100
Story score
15 / 100
Engagement score
22 / 100
MaryPoppins2 [2042335]

Hi

I am new to trading. I was wondering could someone teach me what items are good to buy and sell? What price should I sell certain items for? How many of each item should I stock up on?

I'm basically looking for a business partner. No money or items involved. Just advice on how to start trading for a profit.

Thanks,

MaryPoppins