any stamp collectors out there, if so what are your rarest stamps
Stamps
Started by ibi [2032615] on in Hobbies & Interests.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 5 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 25 / 100
- Engagement score
- 32 / 100
any stamp collectors out there, if so what are your rarest stamps
Well, I have a collection that my grandfather gave me, but I have never looked at it and don't know the first thing about collecting them.
Hi
I'm collector for long time. Is difficult to me say what is the rarest stamp I have in my collection, but several are my favourites not for his money value , for example the Penny black for being the first stamps issued in the world or the first stamps issued by France and Spain.
What countries do you collect ?
I collect food stamps yo