.
.
Started by Diva [1700877] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 5
- Authority score
- 49 / 100
- Historical score
- 20 / 100
- Story score
- 39 / 100
- Engagement score
- 48 / 100
Most-liked replies
- _J2_ [703933]
· 2 likes ·
Time 23:00-23:20 4 people allin ( I was in the hand ) 57m 50m 50m 12m Hazel should of won 160m+ Ayetthamarr should win 14m
If your starting amount was lower than theirs, then you only get access to the main pot.
For example in your case - I'm guessing you only started with ~43m?
.
Time 23:00-23:20
4 people allin ( I was in the hand )
57m 50m 50m 12m
Hazel should of won 160m+
Ayetthamarr should win 14m
Passing to aurel1.
.
.