Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Bookie issue

Started by STaSH [2011695] on in Bugs & Issues.

4 replies · 28 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
33 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
35 / 100
STaSH [2011695]

I recently put 35 mil into the Razzies 2016 - Worst picture. It was between suicide squad and batman vs. superman. I bet on Suicide Squad because the odds were so good. The problem is, after the event, I never received a notice saying i won or lost. So i went to google to search the results. I found out that Suicide Squad wasn't even on the ballot and that there were about 6 titles for that award. Knowing that, I realized there must have been an issue Its been about 3 days since the event and no notification ever came.

Since Suicide Squad was an option to bet on and it was never on the ballot, wouldn't that be an illegal bet? And knowing there should have been more movies in the category, That would have changed my bet.

I took a screenshot of the closed bet. http://prntscr.com/e2uyss

I feel this would be like betting on The Rams to win Super Bowl 51. haha.

Anyways, I hope this can be resolved and thank you for your time.
flufffy [494285]

The "winners" will be announced on February 25, 2017.



They're usually held around the same time as the Oscars.
Philistine [475622]

We're going to delete the bet and refund the money, we didn't offer odds on 5 of the 6 movies that were nominated so the bet is no good.

Our apologies.
STaSH [2011695]

Oh that's so kind of you guys. Thanks you so much. I really appreciate it.

You guys are so fast to respond and fix issues. and very kind! 10/10.