isit profitable buying flower sets to turn into points and sell
Flowers
Started by Ice-blade [54690] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 12
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 8
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Authority score
- 58 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 29 / 100
- Engagement score
- 52 / 100
isit profitable buying flower sets to turn into points and sell
Yes sell complete set or trade for points if you have museum access then resell points or use em
Some just asked this. It's on page two: https://www.torn.com/forums.php#!p=threads&f=3&t=15996463&b=0&a=0
My personal opinion. No, it's more "profitable" to sell the flowers.
You need to travel to every country to get a set and flowers need to be available. My capacity now is 19 items, so even after travelling to every country I still only have 190 points. Which is what, 10-11million? That's a lot of travelling for 10-11 million, and think of all the things you aren't doing during that time as well, which I consider a loss.
When I travel for plushies, flowers or items, I don't care what I pick up ie if they're out of flowers, I buy plushies, which means it would take longer if I was aiming for a set, but since I'm not, those are items I can sell, no problem.
Points are so cheap these days. I think the conversation would be different if they were more expensive, but they're not.
But what if you buy full sets then trade them for points and sell them
Do the math!!! Figure out how much it costs you to buy full sets in the markets and then compare that to the value of the points you get in exchange.
My instinct says you'll make a loss, but I'm curious what the math says. Let us know.
i think you'll make more converting them into point as long as you convert them into points and not sell them as sets
My math using conservative prices (more expensive than can usually find in markets) gives ~5000 profit for flowers and ~12000 profit for plushies right now.
Point price x 10 - set price = profit
Awesome!
I found it far less tedious to fly regularly and buying some flowers off the market rather than buying flowers off the market then converting them.
At the time of posting buying a set of flowers or plushies translates to roughly 51k per point, and you can sell points for roughly 54k per point. Whether the trouble of buying all your flowers and plushies from the market is worth a profit of 3k per set if up for you to decide.
You can flower one 1 type of flower (The most expensive one) then buy the rest in item market to increase profits. Travelling each country won't profit as much.