Next time when you cheat make sure you're a corrupt committee member. Then you can keep your original account.
Posts archived: 37 / 37 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Next time when you cheat make sure you're a corrupt committee member. Then you can keep your original account.
I want to start a new account or get my previous 22 level account back
I will not do anything again I want to play properly
I'll start us!
#FreeDark_Beast
#Justice4Dark_Beast
why can't you people understand that if you have exams, you need more than one account. #FreeDark_Beast!
#Free dark_beast
Because 3 accounts should be ok if you have exams
Thanks
Can't you see this poor man is addicted to this game, like the rest of us are addicted to air!
#FreeDark_Beast
No I regret I will not do again . I promise pls
Unfortunately not... still a few more tools in the shed...
https://www.torn.com/forums.php?p=forums&f=2&b=0&a=0#!p=threads&f=2&t=15996898&b=0&a=0
Mentions: torn City
Dear Dark_Beast/Windice/Backup_/Valency,
Many of the above replies are sarcastic, I tried many times to explain sarcasm to you, but some things can't change.
When I came to know about the situation, I was confused what I should do, as you are my friend (ashamed to say this) but you broke rules. But when I read the level of English, I decided my action.
And that was "R-"
Anyways, since I love hashtags, I write
#Justice4Dark_Beast
Hats off for this one
make 2-3 more accounts for back-up. just in case.
#FreeDark_Beast
"See I had made 1 account on which I reached level 22 .. and then my exams came so I made another"........that logic, you need to be studied, you may very well be the last of your kind.
Making three accounts when your exams are near makes no sense! ! !
Come on! ! ! !
While exams you should not be even working on your first account and you're making three more accounts then you get punished(for breaking the first rule) and now you want justice? ? ! !
Wait, I have exams too. . . . . . I should study
How will making more accounts will help you concentrate? ? ?
It's not chemistry , duh!