Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Faction upgrade tree

Started by bekoe [439563] on in Bugs & Issues.

26 replies · 339 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 27 / 27 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
27
Discussion span
→
Authority score
61 / 100
Historical score
54 / 100
Story score
58 / 100
Engagement score
66 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

BFM [1455642]

I play from iphone and ipad both using Safari and have not seen this! Maybe clear your cache and try again.
bekoe [439563]

I cleared the website history in the settings already. I've only tried this on safari, iOS 9, and the results are consistent. I don't have any other browsers installed
Chedburn [1] Admin Developer

Try to delete your cache from browser settings (not just your history). Hopefully that'll resolve it.



Thanks.
Titan [227473]

I get the same thing using Firefox on my iPad... tried clearing the cache, and it still comes up this way as soon as you click on your specialized tree.
MomentoMori [1922235]

Just want to add that I am having the exact same display error with the specials tree. It was ok before the implementation of territories.

Using an ipad with chrome, but also tried in on safari, the results were the same. Deleted cache/cookies etc just in case but no effect.. Using iOS9
bekoe [439563]

I've tried clearing the cache in the settings, unfortunately this doesn't fix the error. I wonder if this is iOS 9 specific?
KnifeGirl [1548391]

I have the exact same problem which occurred at the same time. I am running Firefox 51.0.1 (64 bit) in a linux environment and have cleared all my cache to no effect.
I have low vision so was using Torn zoomed in to 120%. Prior to territory release my tree was turned through 90 degrees so was horizontal but it worked fine. When territories was introduced the tree turned vertical but I had the same adverse impact as reported. Reverting to default 100% has had no improvement. I am a faction leader and I really do not want to be disadvantaged with my low vision.

I have just checked on my android tablet running Firefox and the problem is the same. So bad I can't see whether we have reached a target to upgrade.

And I have now checked using Chrome Version 56.0.2924.76 (64-bit) on the linux laptop mentioned above and again the issue is exactly the same.
BFM [1455642]

I can confirm this, I always use mobile version. desktop view is to clunky and doesn't work IMO on any mobile or iPad device.
KnifeGirl [1548391]

Because I needed to do an upgrade of one of our specials I experimented with different zoom settings. At 95% on Firefox I have managed to revert it back to a horizontal tree which is manageable. Going down to 50% I then can see in vertical view. For everyday use i need my display zoomed at 120% so as a workaround i am having to flip-flop the zoom levels.
KnifeGirl [1548391]

My workaround still works, but just a little annoying although I get used to compensating for my low vision issues.

Nevertheless, a bug fix would be nice sometime.