Faction "Capacity Upgrade" costs respect now?
When faction upgrades came out I thought "Great, I'm glad Ched and his team have came up with a new way to freshen up factions!"
Little did I know, a sizable portion of my faction's respect had been used up when the update rolled out.
So I decided to take a turn onto Torn wiki avenue to find this:
| Structure | Holds | Cost |
|---|---|---|
| Shed | 5 Members | $1,000 x Current Number of Factions in the Game. |
| Barn | 10 Members | $300,000 |
| Small Warehouse | 15 Members | $700,000 |
| Large Warehouse | 20 Members | $3,000,000 |
| Hanger | 30 Members | $8,000,000 |
| Office Block | 50 Members | $30,000,000 |
| Underground Bunker | 75 Members | $70,000,000 |
| Abandoned Theatre | 100 Members | $115,000,000 |
So, I waltz on back to faction boulevard and realize that member capacity requires a HUGE amount of respect.
[image: i.imgur.com]
As you can tell, nearly 20,000 respect (11,000 purely for capacity upgrades) has been used up. (Without my consent or right to remove this pointless upgrade)