Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Good MMORPG

Started by Clok [2010972] on in Gaming.

3 replies · 73 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
6 / 100
Historical score
11 / 100
Story score
24 / 100
Engagement score
41 / 100
Tolshortte [648554]

there really isn't a good that's new. the best one imo to come out in the somewhat recent past is FFXIV. Archeage isn't terrible but its trion, so problems happen and more are sure to come. a lot of people like Guild Wars 2, I never did personally. SWTOR is as good as any really. I haven't played much since early though but I hear good things about the new story arcs.