Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Customs >.

Started by Artist [776403] on in Graphics.

22 replies · 373 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 23 / 23 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
23
Discussion span
→
Authority score
40 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
38 / 100
Engagement score
65 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

FalconE51 [78101]

I'm still waiting for someone that can create one with Tina Fey riding a falcon that is carrying a drunk Will Ferrell wrapped in an American flag while a bald eagle sulks in the background. XD Some day...
FacelessMoron [2036066]

if there still is a slot open, I have a fun idea that I wouldn't mind having.

So the theme is actually the term "Jux Circlejerk" Kinda done like a friend of sig, but instead have it say "Proud Jerk of the Jux Circle" or something along those lines. I hope you can have fun with it, and am looking forward to seeing what comes of it :)