Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Game Developing

Started by Romi [2042838] on in Hobbies & Interests.

3 replies · 36 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
6 / 100
Historical score
8 / 100
Story score
23 / 100
Engagement score
38 / 100
Romi [2042838]

I got hooked a year ago, I am what you will call in the Game Developing World as a Hobbyist. I do it because I love making games and it is fun (with the hard work included)



At the moment I am concentrating on 2D games and making simple, small games for personal use (learning experiences) and sharing it with family and friends. Now I am sharing it with you.



My first game was a disaster and then I improved it:

[image: i1040.photobucket.com]

This is written for Windows: https://www.dropbox.com/s/wg142jvlerjljfk/Dodgeon%20Game.rar?dl=0



PS: Will post the next simple game soon.

PPS: If you have anything to share let us know.