Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Being Attacked Problem

Started by JaredQ [1909037] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 30 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
32 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
30 / 100
JaredQ [1909037]

I was attacked and someone fought off the attacker, but for more than 2 minutes after that I couldn't do anything because it said I was being attacked. This is even though the fight was over and I got the message in events.

http://www.torn.com/loader.php?sid=attackLog&ID=1d94b45d004071d110fa3ed4dfcc3f0f

The worst part about it is that even though I'm being attacked, I can't do a thing about it...

Is this how it is meant to be or is it a bug?




Philistine [475622]

The new changes prevented people from fleeing the country and such so you can't use that to negate a fight while they are attacking you.

In this case you were stuck in the fight for minutes because they were likely trying to wait out the pepper spray, and then someone attacked them in the midst of that.

No bug there, but the fight would time out after 5 minutes either way, so it would not last forever.