Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

drama

Started by Deku-_- [2012912] on in General Discussion.

57 replies · 860 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 58 / 58 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Amaan_F [1980921]

I'm getting bullid by a person called Ra1der he has already put like 25 bounties on my in the last few day and I cant play at all it makes me cry because I really enjoy playing torn
Jammy_Git [259767]

Maybe because you were extremely impatient and rude in your chat box to me.

Dont come the big boy with your words unless you can back them up.
sharkeyfive [1151690]

Here we have the reason why we do NOT need to address bounties .

Every time you get bountied, stop, think ,then engage your brain before selecting your mouth.

It costs nothing to be polite.
-DELTA- [2036372]

I've actually found Collete to be a reasonable player... any bounties by Collete are justified imo.
dunmugmeh [538353]

I have never understood why so many new players think its a good idea to whine and argue. What is going on inside their heads that makes them think its a good idea?
Ninivah [1950421]

Obviously you haven't been paying attention then; not to Torn, not to real life.

It seems to be that the trend is to bitch and moan until you drive sane people crazy and they give in.

Midknight gets permafed, his faction bitches and moan then voila! No more permafed. Some dumbass does a trade wrong and loses his DPs, he blames the next person, calls them a scammer; bitches and moans and even equates Torn losses to real life rape and what happens? People give him money, even more than what he lost. People bitch and moan about being bountied and now the bounty system changes, despite the poll showing that those who bothered to read the thread and vote didn't want it changes. Whether or not those people deserved their bounties is debatable but the point is, everything changes because humans have now reached the point where we are mentally devolved and stunted into toddlers.

This just seems to be the new way of being so I guess in the future everyone can expect a bitch fest from me when it's something I care about. Don't say I didn't warn you.
Stratum [1985257]

just love how it was edited so now people reading it later don't know what the thread is about

or how the downrates accumulated
dunmugmeh [538353]

Ive never been one for whining myself i just click ignore and put people on my blacklist :P

Last time i looked i had clicked ignore on over 200 people :P

Some of them are whining multies but some just regular whiners :P
Collete [1389080]

Mongol General: Hao! Dai ye! We won again! This is good, but what is best in life?

Mongol: The open steppe, fleet horse, falcons at your wrist, and the wind in your hair.

Mongol General: Wrong! Conan! What is best in life?

Conan: Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.

Mongol General: That is good! That is good.

Louis_de_Pointe [1963196]

I find Torn's forum quite quiet compared to other games.

Individual drama stuff hangs around longer here due to not as many new threads as Elswyer .