We were allowed to sell them from the offset.
Committee abuse?
Started by CatHead [1581564] on in Bugs & Issues.
Posts archived: 25 / 25 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
We were allowed to sell them from the offset.
I'm asking Ched, I'm sure you sold yours and that's why you're saying that...
I distinctly remember being told not to because I have been tempted to a few times. So I'm asking Ched or another admin to confirm. :)
You were never told that, none of us were.
He already responded on the previous page that there are no restrictions on this item. Marking them untradable was a mistake and has been reversed.
I think you must have it confused with some other stuff, at the time I don't think there was any SYSTEM mail to staff or committee one way or the other, but judging by her response to me I think it's clear she didn't tell people not to:
[image: profileimages.torn.com]