sigh
Bounty Changes
Started by Clickbait [2026096] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 15 / 15 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 15
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 7
- Likes on archived posts
- 14
- Authority score
- 51 / 100
- Historical score
- 22 / 100
- Story score
- 51 / 100
- Engagement score
- 58 / 100
Most-liked replies
- saeed [1826888]
· 1 likes ·
psycward is papa you suck papa you suck papa.
sigh
DRAMA
Tru i am just asking
Great thread
11/10 would read again
for all we know it's just sv trying to troll a future update, but even if so, I personally wouldn't mind the changes proposed.
Why try to get fed'd? Why not just log out and **** off?
:'( I might kill myself now, o/
That's no way to act toward one of the guys that could be your father.
Oh man, you got me. I was like I wonder what this douche is going to say back and bam surprised me. Very cool stuff....
Bounty changes huh?
I must have missed that part of the thread
Why this dumbshit ruined my shit thread
psycward is papa
you suck
papa
you suck papa.
damn
haha I was responding to a troll but after staff removal I just looking like I was losing my shit. Well played staff.
Sorz OP I was annoyed by all the spamming.
didn't even get an r+
yw for the forum protection ;-;