Guys can I just say how grateful I am that Castro has stopped bountying me finally today so I can finally play the game ! the bounties got me so angry and finally a year later it's all over I can't wait too play this game and level up once again I didn't want too complain incase I got bountied even more so I just rid it out **** yes ! Level 50 here I come
YES!
Started by Lisa96 [1734478] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 45 / 45 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 45
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 38 / 100
- Historical score
- 25 / 100
- Story score
- 59 / 100
- Engagement score
- 71 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Eclipse [986228]
· 13 likes ·
Seriously why haven't you been forum banned? - Adrenalinas [1974447]
· 2 likes ·
Because being annoying is still legal. I think she have ADD and she can`t do nothing about it. - MnM [2044049]
· 2 likes ·
http://www.torn.com/profiles.php?XID=1662000 Last action : 1635 days ago.. Pff Retard :P Now its all over like Fight Club, People hosping themselves, Tricked by the mind into getting bountied.. PS. Dont think Im comparing you with Edward Norton,retard..
Mentioned in this thread
castro2 [1662000] ×1
Guys can I just say how grateful I am that Castro has stopped bountying me finally today so I can finally play the game ! the bounties got me so angry and finally a year later it's all over I can't wait too play this game and level up once again I didn't want too complain incase I got bountied even more so I just rid it out **** yes ! Level 50 here I come
Seriously why haven't you been forum banned?
Sorry I'm just so happy right now
Congratulations sweetheart! I'll send Castro a little "thank you" note, so he knows how much this means to you!
Because being annoying is still legal. I think she have ADD and she can`t do nothing about it.
Perhaps this would go well in the Achievements section.
http://www.torn.com/profiles.php?XID=1662000
Last action : 1635 days ago..
Pff Retard :P Now its all over like Fight Club, People hosping themselves, Tricked by the mind into getting bountied..
PS. Dont think Im comparing you with Edward Norton,retard..
Mentions: castro2 [1662000]
ADD doesn't make you annoying
i'll happily compare you to a spoonfed restart at best.
In the grand scheme of things to my understanding that puts Lisa96 higher than you.
Spoon fed :P Nope :) No Referral, Just started off with a Goodie Bag from FB Torn.
Networth's just about 11 mill ( Xanax ) and Ive had a good deal of Lisa's thread before here in GD :)
Who is MNM lol, go away your a nobody
I didn't know forums were Restricted to nobodies..
Strange update though hmm..
Being bountied sucks ass. Its good that you can actually play the game again. Congrats. :)
Shit dude , don't blame it on the ADD. I have that shit...and uh, what are you talking about?
Creating this thread is probably going to get you more bounties... not a smart move..
Why didnt you just fed yourself like you said you were going to.
Shutup
bounties?
it gonna be harder to get defends with the new bounties rules