Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Constructive Criticism?

Started by Snooty [2044005] on in Graphics.

3 replies · 87 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
17 / 100
Historical score
10 / 100
Story score
24 / 100
Engagement score
42 / 100
Snooty [2044005]

Figured I'd ask for criticism to start off my graphics career! :) This is my first try (just keep that in mind).



[image: i.imgur.com]



Also, if anyone would like me to make them a custom tag, feel free to post in here or chat/mail me so I can get some more experience. I won't be charging although tips would be welcome if you'd like.



One last thing: If anyone would like to purchase the tag in this thread bid in here or chat/mail me. Won't let you pay anything higher than 5MIL as I think it'd be unfair for you to pay that much for it. Text can be changed to your liking and so can anything else in the sig.



On that note, let the criticism begin!
cl3ric0l [569400]

ok so main things that stand out.

depth? ...it looks kinds "flat" background layer/render , nothing much else.

lighting?...render is bright (white) pretty much all around but no obvious lighting to reflect this, what lighting there is is purple not white...tbh the render choice was pretty bad to start with, but some use of the burn tool could have helped.
Snooty [2044005]

I agree with the depth, which i really didn't think about until you pointed it out.

But idk how to do the lighing thing tbh. Also have no clue how to use the burn tool lol



Thanks for the feedback!