Hall of famer scum there. Sucks that ghosty was on the receiving end of two such cases
Ghosty fedded 999 - Calc
Started by Champion [1927067] on in Faction Discussion.
Posts archived: 182 / 182 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Hall of famer scum there. Sucks that ghosty was on the receiving end of two such cases
Rosie savage AF tho
BitchyBritches [1855129]
Posted on 15:12:36 - 09/02/17
I have been reading forums and yes ghosty wanted best for calc and he felt going alone would not work with new system...BUT he would never want Hank involved with calc especially now, If we was ever to have alliance it would be with sticky...that was his plan cause he trusted and respected sticky he did not trust or respect hank any more. Being in ghosty and stickys chat all week I do know he wanted loxley as leader and rosie as co(the reason she came back from PT) I have all convos still and just feel ouut of loyalty to ghosty we do as he wished.
Remember what he always said.....If the game takes away you happy leave till happy comes back...so I am gonna wait till ghosty happy comes back and make sure im here when it does
Bb
ChiefBlunts [446544]
Posted on 11:56:47 - 09/02/17
I volunteer to give it another go myself, but as before was very confusing for myself and everyone else, I'd like to clarify my goal and vision of our future... As ghost said, a leader does a lot more than sit and look pretty, so ppl should also give a mission statement along with their name.
I do think that charm would make a great coleader, but as a lot of players are opposed to it I would not have her stand in that position. I indeed would beg her to come back and begin to help out again though. So in the matter of who my co would be, I would need someone to step up and take the position for me. I'm opposed to no one and optimistic about any candidate as long as they put in the effort.
My main goal in leading would be to build calc up both in member base becoming stronger, and our stronghold gaining more respect for upgrades in a timely manor. Since a big chunk of our core of players are not huge stat players we would need to have some kind of alliance. The saints alliance didn't go thru based on a lack of communication on their end. One half of the team was discussing one the DA thing while there was public discussion of the alliance with us. The updates coming kept a lot of things on hold with the alliance, but the result is the same either way - it won't happen
As the closer to the middle of the map you are, the better respect gains and upgrades. Respect is the biggest value and most important resource for us to get right now to build up our stronghold. We need better upgrades for our own development obv, so we have to strive for it. I wanna push us as close to the middle as we can without TOO much abrasion that we are constantly at war. Finding that balance will be hard and take time, but I'm sure we could do it.
As most of you saw when jello and I left, we went to ftw. While there a short time I made a good bit of friends, including Janet and bfm. I learned from faction mates there that most of the big factions have alliances already formed in preparation for territories and the map opening up. I'd like to create an alliance with ftw as long as everyone agrees with them. I think we could take benefit from them being there for us, and we could also benefit as well.
Ftw would become a part of our community and we would become a part of theirs. That would much so go along with the community I'd like to continue building here in calculated. As most of you know, teamwork is one of my biggest things. The more we work together, the more possibility we open up for everyone. We are all friends, and we want the best for everyone here as they grow in their torn life and become stronger. We should become better as a community.
Well that's my shpeel... I dunno who to suggest to lead with me... Maybe give me some suggestions?
Rosie [1185614]
Posted on 12:44:42 - 09/02/17
...Ghosty was against any merge/alliance with FTW, it was talked about a long time ago, when Para was leader... FTW are in alliance with Relentless and relenting. Hank is a usual guest at FTW...
...I don't believe Chief should be given another chance, it's quite clear the mess he (and jello) left Calculated in, when they departed to FTW...
...Quite frankly, I think it's time for a change....let new blood who are eager to show their knowledge lead... everyone can write huge paragraphs about themselves - if that is what you want.... I would much rather a solid leadership, with players who fully understand how to make the best decisions for everyone, not just for themselves....
ChiefBlunts [446544]
Posted on 13:30:10 - 09/02/17
That's what I was doing was trying to make the best for calc... The situation that jello and I were in was a very awkward situation and not that we failed in any aspect of leading the faction. We had both been doing everything we could, recruiting, speaking with everyone to see what they wanted, trying to organize a system of running the team with the delegations, and also trying to continue making ourselves better. Ghosts only issue he had with anything that I had planned was giving charm bank access. YOU were the only one who had a problem with that who mentioned anything about it to me. I gave charm the access because I trusted her, and she did everything I asked of her BECAUSE she loved the players here... Sure, she was bossy and came off as militant at times, but let's be honest with ourselves in the fact that we ALL can have our moments... The fact of the matter is that regardless how anyone feels about her personally, all she did was help the team. She went above and beyond to do all she could for calc and was just suddenly shit on because I gave her bank access. She didn't ask for it, I gave it to her out of my own free will when I was setting everyone up with permissions. I did so because as leader I was responsible for any money coming up missing and I felt if that was the case I should be the one to choose who has that permission. Only fair if I owe it back to the players if it gets stolen... If the leader holds that financial obligation, then it's only fair. I'm sure some might have thought it sketchy that they don't get to choose who has access when their money is in there, but those players don't have the same obligation financially..
Beyond charm though, ghost and I had discussed everything I planned to do, and both agreed that best for calcs natural progression. He said it was the same path he would take leading. I understand most ppl didn't know about all of this, hence exactly why I said the leadership position for us was awkward.
You're entitled to your opinion and I won't try to take that from you, but I don't think by any means I should be revoked the same chance, especially since ghost was the one who wanted ME to lead before I left. You guys can decide what you want, but I stand by my plan I stated being what we need to strive for regardless who is leader. Those goals being accomplished are truly the only thing that matters to me in this
Rosie [1185614]
Posted on 13:54:36 - 09/02/17
...Don't kid yourself CB, you were a terrible leader who wouldn't listen to or take advice from others, ghosty included...
...You messed up the faction tree and left...
...That whole wall of text is bullsh*t.... full of me,me,me...I want,I want....
...And finally - You are the LAST person ghosty would have wanted to lead Calculated in his absence...or he would have mailed you himself before quitting....
...How you can come here demanding what you think is owed to you, is disgraceful...
...I have nothing more to say to you CB...
Mentions: Chiefblunts [446544] · Rosie [1185614]
stop trollingn coz ur a god damn fine reporter with excellent connections nd a convincing way of getting info!!
Pfft #trolls4life
I think we should all chip in to make sure Xaviour always has 10 Bounties.
im sure xaviour will see non stop white for a while
Why is this even news? Surely people have more important things to do instead of being little kids
Everything is news in torn. Im curious why everyone leaks all info to champion
I only really have one reliable source, she gives me all the info i receive
That person is Ali
big shoutout to her for leaking me all the info she knows.
gawd dammit ali.....
I had had a bad feeling about this. It is sad to see a faction that made me feel like a home to fall out like this. I knew that my future is no longer there after jell and chief left. So i left as well. I have yet to reply the mail he sent to me after i left. Guess i no longer have the chance
ed: I meant the frequent change of leader not particularly targetin anyone. Everyone was a friend to me at clac
Sad to see Ghosty quit like this but I hope him, his family and kids all the best.
Whatever happens Calculated I'm sure you will all get through this. Seems like some of the biggest issues over there the past year is who is actually running the faction and the struggle for power between members.
Good luck in whatever is decided.
Not really no one in Calculated is bountying or hitting him .
softcocks
Im guessing he has multies in a lot of factions
Snitches get stitches
I would like to make a short memorial post for rapid_riser, a great player and leader who fell to a similar fate. See the profile (262223) for more details.
Calc was the first faction I was in, 39thX was the second so this story really hits a nerve.
Ghosty ;-;7
rapid_riser ;-;7
silly question but who is that guy in the picture?
Roll Safe
thanks dude ive been after this guys name your months!