I've served two tours with the UN - Bosnia and Cyprus. I have never had the misfortune to work with such a bunch of incompetents. How on Earth anyone expects a military force to do anything when it has a bunch of civvies telling that it can't actually do anything incase people get upset is beyond me.
The UN would never achieve anything by declaring any independent regions, no-one would listen to them as everyone knows the UN is too scared to do anything.
It is a regional problem and only people from that region can sort it.
Instead of moving our Israel embassy to Al Quds, we move the UN there. That way when Mr T tells the UN to **** off, the middle east region will finally unite and kill off its true enemy.
Hmm...I was sure this was about something REALLY intense...welp, I guess it's just another thread about someone leaving but not doing it...weird, that's more of a troll kind of thing...
GFY
All 6 Gulf States are Western allies who manage global terrorism under Western supervision. Saudi Arabia and Qatar take the lead, whereas Oman is the least of them. This is a given.
Always with the one-sided story. Where did the hatred towards Israel come from? Were they sitting there minding their own business and hated for no reason, or was it because of their actions?
I don't even know why this is on the table to begin with. Israel does not open borders to Muslims or anyone (even Jews), unless they are coming to serve Israel, so why argue over an imaginary scenario?
I personally don't hate anyone who minds their own business and doesn't take someone else's rights for granted.
Edit: *they
You do realize Israel is building new settlements in the West Bank as we speak? The one-sided story will always be amusing to me.
Hezbollah is the only reason there is a "Lebanon" to begin with. You'd love to see Hezbollah gone so your beloved Israel, whom you cheer for so feverishly, can take over Lebanon again, just like in 1982 right?
Edit: Omitted "to".
What do I have to say to get myself banned lol? I hope I don't have to start shouting expletives for staff to hear me.
I guess I have to go the long way now and call a staff member.
Been nice knowing everyone. Even you Goggs. Take care all.
The arabs could have had peace but chose war back in 47/48 blame them.
Can you blame them ?
well der
You support Hezbollah ? LMFAO
I suppose you rather Assad controlled Lebanon again :P
you do know you can just not log on again.... stop being a attention whore. if i were a staff member id ignore you too. not like you played the game or anything...
I'm just going to reply in one post without quoting the rest. Also, thanks for enlightening me that I live in the 6th century (earlier post), this is news for me.
"can you blame them?"
Yes, because one second they are all for international law, when it serves them, but then breach those laws when it doesn't. If we take the current legal situation into consideration, the West Bank is not Israeli territory, nor are there any Hamas operatives to justify Israeli presence and further evictions.
You on the other hand, are more than willing to blame Palestinians for merely existing in Palestine, or Israel, call it whichever, the idea is the same.
We, as Muslims, have lived with Jews for 14 centuries, and never in our history, was there something like Israel or what it stands for, or the preceding genocide of Jews in Europe, and have always been on friendly terms, friendlier than with Christians in fact, and yet as soon as there was a Jewish state, all of that evaporated as if it meant nothing, and yet, all the finger-pointing is done by the culprit who betrayed this relationship.
The fact remains that Europe is where the most severe prosecution of Jews ever took place, and yet somehow that's our fault, and Germans, and all Fascist Europeans, are free-of-charge.
This is some ridiculous nonsense.
Arabs went to war in response to the declaration of independence of Israel, following more than 20 years of constant conflict stirred by immigrating Europeans, which culminated in the 1948 bloodbath and exodus.
The war was declared by the incoming European Jewish immigrants who are not indigenous inhabitants of the region, and who destroyed the ancient relationship between Arabs and Hebrews by forcing them into different sides.
Your argument is that if, say, Native Americans, fight the invading Spanish or Portuguese or Brits, then they "chose" war instead of peace.
As I've already stated, the one-sided point of view is all you have to offer.
Anyone with decent knowledge of Lebanon's history knows the important role Hezbollah has played in maintaining sovereignty and stability of Lebanon in specific, but also the region in general.
Israel invaded Lebanon at a time when there was no such thing as Hezbollah, and the PLO was too busy fighting Christian Militias to carry out any commando operations in Israel. There was no grounds for the invasion at all, and the only reason Lebanon is an independent state today is because of the massive resistance Hezbollah provided against Israeli presence, making such presence too expensive to maintain.
If it weren't for Hezbollah, you would be telling me right now, how the Lebanese are the problem in Israel and how they need to be removed, just like Palestinians.
Hezbollah also put the cancerous expanding ISIL, and all related factions, at check, both in Syria and in Lebanon as well.
I wouldn't care what you, or your ISIL-loving country (which I can almost guess at this point), have to say about Hezbollah when it is so insanely clear, yet ignored world-wide intentionally, that these pseudo-Islamic factions are very deeply affiliated with the West and Israel. The sponsors of terrorism pointing fingers and blaming, how lovely is that.
Naturally you would love to be rid of Hezbollah so that Lebanon is an easy pick again, and your buddies ISIL, who routinely get treated at Israeli hospitals in southern Syria by the way, get the upper hand in the region. Too transparent.
I'm not pro-Assad, and I know first-hand what the corrupt Ba'ath regime has done to Syria and what his father did in Lebanon as well, but he and his system is what Syria needs at the moment to prevent the takeover by ISIL, which would have been imminent had the opposition managed to topple him, and the examples of current Libya and post-Saddam Iraq are living proof.
Edit: *to
Why do you want your account fedded, or threads deleted? It's not like it makes any difference for you after you quit.
O please the poor arabs do nothing wrong its all the evil jews fault for wanting to have a country in theyre own homeland geez
You say betrayed this relationship now omg the arab armies attacked the jews first , the jews want peace geez
This is some ridiculous nonsense.
My argument is not about native american indians make up some more bs , the arabs are not native to the region the jews were .
make up some more facts will you
Hezbollah promoting stability , did they do that when they murdered former Prime Minister Rafik Hariri and others ?
Can't we all just agree on the fact that there is enough wrong from both sides? This particular part of the world has seen more warfare for a longer period of time than any other place on earth. Nothing has changed since forever, and nothing will change until humans either change or we allow that one single spot on the earth to suck us all into a conflict that wipes humanity from the face of the earth.
Of course many of those that are there and willing to force such a conclusion will die happy, because the end will supposedly propel them to their ultimate rewards, which is fine logic, assuming that one is prone to such beliefs, however there are others of us on this orb who simply want to live out our days and let eternity show us what it will without making assumptions.
Please allow us that chance, and stop bickering over a piece of ground with supposed supernatural meaning before it all just blows up.
I would but when people just blame once side and act like the one they support are all saints I tend to kick up :P
Someone alert staff to this message please.
I cannot contact any staff thanks to all the bounties Goggs has on me.
So can someone call them to read this message.
Message to Staff:
I give consent for my account to be permanently banned. Please permanently ban me. 999 days. You have my consent. Thank you.