Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Profile Avatar Sale / Graphic Maker

Started by TunaTurner [1118227] on in Graphics.

6 replies · 174 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
12
Authority score
19 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
53 / 100
TunaTurner [1118227]

I'm a newly returning player and recently introduced to forums, so I'm willing to join the community and make some money in the progress.
I tried to put my skills in test so I'm willing to make an auction (sort of?) and see if anyone would like to buy my art or even pay to see me doing custom ones. Here are some examples:

[image: s27.postimg.org][image: s27.postimg.org]
[image: s27.postimg.org][image: s27.postimg.org]

I know my text placement isn't wonderful, in truth I hate signing it so if you want I can send you the original art too and you can have it the way you like. I may still use the same profile picture if you buy one because I like to keep them in my "portfolio", but if that bothers you just tell me and we can work that out.

Anyone interested? How much would you pay for them? Drop me a message if you want any of them or new ones. Thank you!