Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Please fix stat alignment

Started by Ali [1445620] on in Bugs & Issues.

74 replies · 905 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 75 / 75 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Ladybug- [2023052]

I'm sure we can all read and all know, that 1000 is bigger then 100. I don't get how people would even look at the numbers and would think otherwise.

There really is no issue.
Holmes407 [988170]

for me this not about how i read them like u said we can all read them correctly, its about how they show when u have alot bigger stats then say someone like your self. (number vaules)
Ladybug- [2023052]

I still would not see the issue if my stats were bigger. Do people really look at their stats that much, that this would bother them?

Its up to Chedburn in the end just like everything else, but this is a silly thing to have a problem about.
Mauk [1494436]

Lots of people saying it's weird... Do you also align your spreadsheets' number columns to the left? They default to the right for a reason.
Ladybug- [2023052]

Maybe they do but this is not a spreadsheet.

With the numbers alighted to the right it would make it look odd against the other information above and below it.
DizzyDee [1470532]

I have a copy I made of my stats a week ago and how they looked on my home page now they are very different sorry I don't like :(