I always keep a stock of Xanax over 100. went to use one, and have zero. I am on a different computer now (working ) , but this is highly unusual . haven't used xanax for a couple of days, so don't know exact time of event
missing xanax
Started by Steveat [596391] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 33 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 28 / 100
- Engagement score
- 34 / 100
I always keep a stock of Xanax over 100. went to use one, and have zero. I am on a different computer now (working ) , but this is highly unusual . haven't used xanax for a couple of days, so don't know exact time of event
Did you check your display case or bazaar events to make sure they weren't misplaced?
Faction would be another spot to check.
it was on internet explorer. they didnt appear in items, but now i am home , i see them, and the wind proof lighter
thanks
Closing report.