As you walk past a darkened alley a whisper on the wind catches your attention...
"On the twelfth of February a new kind of game will begin, to enter you must be of the nightly ways.
You will understand we can only trust our own kind"
You turn to look where the whisper came from but find nothing in the alley.
To play this roleplay crime game you must show your fangs on your honour bar on or after the twelfth of February. (you do not need to keep it on there, the shadow in the alley merely has to see them)
To get them, you will need to do the Biology introduction course then the intravenous course AND using blood bags you will be awarded the Vampire honour bar randomly on using the blood bags.
To enter simply post on the twelfth or after with your fangs on display. This will be an ongoing game from the twelfth.
You don't like it?
Then no need to play.
^v^
Bump
Make sure to keep this in the first few pages until 2/12. I already have my fangs but good luck to anyone who doesn't!
I love my fangs!
They Fangs certainly suit you.
The ability to drive for certain crimes will be a necessity at times, not everybody will have to be able to drive but it would allow for more opportunity if the individual can. - But note Fangs are a necessity as displayed by Bella De Borja.
I'll wait until 2/12 to break them out, thanks.
*Can't drive for crimes*
But I'd just changed back to the plane.. Oh well, fangs it is again!
Currently doing IV Therapy. In flight at the moment but I believe it finishes on either 10th or 11th Feb which is handy for this thread.
Make sure to spam the bags whenever you can, it's not a common drop. Bump.
-Commenting so I can remember on the 12th- Ah, been away from fun and games for quite a while. This looks like a game I can really sink my teeth into. ;)
raWwrrR
It is late evening you are coming home from the cinema. The crowd seem particularly noisy tonight it bothers you for some reason.
As you walk home you see a quiet side road, the streetlight flickers in the distance. The road feels peaceful so you walk down it believing it may quicken the journey home.
Your footsteps echo loudly at first on the pavement and a faint mist descends. As you walk further along the road you feel more at ease here, much more relaxed away away from the bright and noisy street before.
A silhouette of a man is across the road from you as you pass the flickering streetlight.
The soft wind seems to whisper "Remember the twelfth of fevrier" a few moments later the mist evaporates and you are outside your front door.
Wow, is that whisper French? Why not the twelfth of February? Interview with a Vampire does take place in New-Orleans and they do speak French.. Also Lestat is French. Will this game take place in that world then?
I have returned from Europe and came to settle in Torn this time - just over a year ago I believe.
I was born in France, came to The New World only to find tragedy.
It was in New Orleans where I became as you see me today. The New World was the new hope instead I found only darkness and yet I was enlightened.
Two hundred years ago.
You will excuse me, one must be attending to other matters
is it related to San Martin Troopers ?
(check my sexy fangs ;) )
Skipping out - not super into RP. Unsubbed
Those fangs suit you well.
I am not aware of that organization so I doubt it will be related to them.
One more day until we begin.
Let's go!
A note has been left on your doorstep.
Good Evening
Torn represents a free society for everybody with exception to Vampires.
I believe as Vampires it is our right to be free and our duty to direct others to embrace our ways.
To achieve this we will have to work together and complete various tasks.
We will be tested and sometimes rewarded as we get nearer to our goal of a Vampire friendly society.
Some tasks will be clear why we perform them others may require a certain trust in the twilight.
The first task is simply a test of your observational scavenging skills.
Streets paved with gold Torn is not but there is still money to be found in them.
Search for money and leave what you find on your doorstep.
Regards,
Louis de Pointe
This game requires using the Nerve Bar and searching for cash.
You can search as many times as you wish and can enter 5 results - I will assume you will use the top 5 results.
Copy and paste your top 5 crime results in their in the same post. - copy the entire crime including the amount of money you got from it.
Some tasks will require using the Nerve Bar others will not, everything is optional to participate and I will keep score to be revealed later on as Vampires progress.
Players can enter as they receive their Vampire Award when they wish to - so if you do not have it now but wish to play when you do get it wear your fangs and join in then.
Unlike the Advent Calendar where myself and Buddy the Elf just gave things away based on dice results and what kind of mood I was in this game works quite differently as it has tasks/tests based on Nerve Bar and other skills to be revealed as the time comes for them - also note you will not always get rewarded straight away your score will be added to and revealed when appropriate.
Any questions regarding this task feel free to ask.
Good Luck :)
http://prntscr.com/e7rm7oYou scrounge around the movie theatre and find a total of $11 under the seats!
http://prntscr.com/e7rmecYou scrounge around the movie theatre and find a total of $12 under the seats!
http://prntscr.com/e7rmjvYou scrounge around the movie theatre and find a total of $13 under the seats!
http://prntscr.com/e7rmonYou scrounge around the movie theatre and find a total of $11 under the seats!
http://prntscr.com/e7rmusYou scrounge around the movie theatre and find a total of $13 under the seats!
Result
You scrounge around the movie theatre and find a total of $9 under the seats!
Result
You search in the dumpster and manage to find $12!
Result
You search the lucky water fountain and find $13!
Result
You search the bins and surprisingly find $3!
Result
You search under the old bridge and surprisingly find $9!