Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Free points?!

Started by Arran [2005697] on in Bugs & Issues.

6 replies · 103 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
4
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
32 / 100
Story score
39 / 100
Engagement score
50 / 100

Most-liked replies

Arran [2005697]

Hey i've just noticed a little flicker in the top left hand side of my Chrome browser and noticed that I had 9 points. I originally had the 1 point from earning merits, but did not earn or buy the other 8. Need anymore information please let me know.

Thank you for your time,

-AD
Arran [2005697]

Really? Could there have maybe been a delay in time they showed up? I just checked my last spins and didn't realize I won 1 point on my last spin. I'm still pretty sure I didn't earn them