Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

How many?

Started by Tiller [868334] on in Fun & Games.

14 replies · 90 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 15 / 15 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
15
Discussion span
→
People posting
10
Likes on archived posts
5
Authority score
19 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
42 / 100
Engagement score
54 / 100
-Aero- [1966363]

I come up with 6 definitive people... a 7th of you view the figure to the far left as someone in a hood. And then I suppose the two immediate figures to the right of that one (but still on the left) could be viewed as another two persons in hoods. All depends on how concrete you're thinking the person need to look, so hard for me to think there is a definitive count to go by on this one.

And come to think of it, the picture as a whole encompasses what can be viewed as a face but I could see how some would exactly consider it a person...

How people are coming of with as many as 12 though.... No matter how I count what I see I don't come up with more than a total of 9 at most. :/
Tiller [868334]

I count everything that resembles a person or kid

if u look at the left side you see two tall men in hoods, a woman and 2 kids... maybe 3?


-Aero- [1966363]

I caught the two guys in hoods and the woman you're referring to. I hadn't picked up on what would be labeled the kids though. I think it's kinda hard to definitively state that whole group as persons, but I can see how some might if you're just going by anything that could possibly be interpreted that way. None of them have features seen though. All the others have faces with discernible eyes, nose, and mouth to pick up on.