I suggest that Torn allow us to house more than 2 people in any one property. I play, Torn wife (GF) irl plays, daughter plays, and step-son (grounded for now) plays. would that cause some sort of economical imbalance to the properties?
Thoughts
Started by NapalmX [2009924] on in Suggestions.
About this thread
Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 13
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 10
- Likes on archived posts
- 5
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 46 / 100
- Historical score
- 22 / 100
- Story score
- 39 / 100
- Engagement score
- 50 / 100
I suggest that Torn allow us to house more than 2 people in any one property. I play, Torn wife (GF) irl plays, daughter plays, and step-son (grounded for now) plays. would that cause some sort of economical imbalance to the properties?
not sure what that would do to the eco, but i think it sounds like a cool idea in general..
It's almost illogical that we can only fit two people in a property really, given the raw size of some of them.
It would have to be balanced carefully, maybe with upkeep costs, but I'd see no issue fitting an entire faction on a single Private Island.
other than the fact that it devalues the property: 100 man faction chips in 20 mil each, they all live in a maxed PI and pay 3k per day each in upkeep
or pack a shack like a clown car
Are the properties even that valuable anymore since almost anyone who's been around here long enough lives in a PI? Just a curious question. It's almost a requirement these days.
Yes, they still cost billions, because they have an unlimited supply, they døn't experience inflation, sø they will always be valuable
What if they maxed a camper or shack at two, at semi detached it went to 4, at ranch+ it went to five? And with each tenant the rent goes up slightly? (The realism there being the usual water/power bills)
Your perception is skewed a little by restarts and "relatives" I suspect - the vast majority of newer players don't find there way into a PI for a considerable amount of time.
Well it took me over 2000 days to get into a PI, which was a gift from another person, but I am fully aware I am not the most aggressive at money making. But I also said for anyone who's been around long enough.
Hmm...that means nubs wouldn't need to marry, they would just need to join a group of people and share a PI...though, I can see the vault issue being ever so present.
Yeah, this would break the economy.
Any more than 2 people in the property should equate to a happy loss.
"Family"